Pages

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Lots more going on


Yes, I have been very busy recently. But Im happy to say that the second story of the fated mistresses series is a little more then 2k in and is going well. This second story is about Pander, and Hypnos, the god of sleep and dreams. Its going well, and Im excited about this one.

The Social club story is limping along. I dislike that I cant throw everything down as its racing through my mind, so this story is just going slowly. Im hoping to have it finished, and out for submissions in late summer. Which I think is very doable for the long run.

So Becoming Persephone is doing well at ARe, and the PRINT is rocking as well. I cant wait to start getting some reviews in. we did get a 5 ribbon review for the print release, so that's damn awesome. So if you haven't read it yet, get your bum to are and pick it up!
So im back to Hypnos and Pander, this might get done this week! Then I will have get the new cover to show you guys.

X0X0
Dagmar

No comments: